• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAP from Rasputin

ZAPPED! ZAP from Rasputin
Wow!!! :eek2:

That is FANTASTIC, Li!!!!!! Man... * looks at slidey samsung non-smart phone sitting next to her*

That is great!!! :)

What phone did you have before?

DARRIS... WHY are you AWESOME???
:lol:

I was looking and I saw "ZAP from Rasputin" and I was like:

Oooh, I wonder what pin Li got!!!

tumblr_lle9l41Ek31qj1id6o1_500.gif

and then it was :

tumblr_ltuc1ih6YG1qdbxx9.gif

Congrats!!!! :bigthumb:

Wow!!! :eek2:

That is FANTASTIC, Li!!!!!! Man... * looks at slidey samsung non-smart phone sitting next to her*

That is great!!! :)

What phone did you have before?

DARRIS... WHY are you AWESOME???

I was looking and I saw "ZAP from Rasputin" and I was like:

Oooh, I wonder what pin Li got!!!

tumblr_lle9l41Ek31qj1id6o1_500.gif

and then it was :

tumblr_ltuc1ih6YG1qdbxx9.gif

Congrats!!!! :bigthumb:

Thanks Maya (didn't you get Beloved Tales Tangled - your 1000th gif filled post?!) :)

Right now, I have a LG Rumor 2 slider phone (no data plan). I need to look into a data plan with Verizon for this new phone. But working on getting the computer fixed and the internet modem working first....

Thanks Maya (didn't you get Beloved Tales Tangled - your 1000th gif filled post?!) :)

Right now, I have a LG Rumor 2 slider phone (no data plan). I need to look into a data plan with Verizon for this new phone. But working on getting the computer fixed and the internet modem working first....

I did! :D Did you like the post? Hehe. :) I'm wearing it right now!! I LOVE it!

Huge congrats Li!! :bigthumb: Enjoy it! :)

Last edited:
WOWWWWWW :eek2: That is so flippin' awesome!! Congrats Li! I'm quite envious!! I daydream of the day when I no longer have a dumb phone :rofl:

And Darris... u just..... WOW..... ur freaking amazing! :bowdown:

Back