• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED BIG TIME! by IMAOK4U - RACHE!!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED BIG TIME! by IMAOK4U - RACHE!!

Catz

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
A little while ago I approached Rache about living in Reno, Nv. My parents live about 80 miles from there and i had just returned but didn't know she lived there and was wanting to see if we could meet up next time!

Long story short.. we started talking about our collections and she said she had some AP hercules pins that she thinks i would like.

Well she could only find one.. it was the hades hidden mickey.. not sure of the number.. it is a great pin!!

but then I looked deeper and there was THIS:
Pin 42208: DisneyShopping.com - Old Hag with Apple from Mickey O'Lantern LE100!!

I wish i could post pics..the card she sent was AWESOME!!!

so thank you! THANK YOU!!!! ThAnK YOU RACHE!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!

Thanks guys! but PLEASE>.. all the credit goes to IMOK4U!! AMAZING!!! Get to know this lady! SHE IS AWESOME! (and NOT because she zapped me... but she is entirely too sweet!)

Back