• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by a naughty Wizard Guy

ZAPPED! Zapped by a naughty Wizard Guy

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey everyone,

I recently made a pin trade with Merlin and he felt the need to go the extra mile. Then after he finished going that extra mile, he ran a figurative marathon of kindness. Let's have a live action reply of my thoughts:

Yep, there's the pin we traded for, in great condition!

Oh, what's this? He added a thoughtful Rafiki zap, Merlin is so sweet. :3

Uh...

*Cries*

*Doesn't stop crying*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yay! Merlin is going to gain a reputation among the characters at WDW. "Look! Look! It's the guy who brings cool stuff to sign for other people!"

Hahah! If you enjoy it half as much as Rafiki did, then my work here is done. ;P enjoy, mate! Thanks for all you've done, for me and others! :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk