• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by bevgray!

ZAPPED! Zapped by bevgray!

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
After helping me to achieve five of my biggest grail goals, I was taken aback to find a sixth package in my box along with a beautiful card (In fact it's my favorite scene from Sleeping Beauty) from bevgray.

IMG_0821_zpsnj1rbkll.jpg

And what did i find in that sixth package? A Beautiful WDW- Khan Pin! One of my WL pins! Thank you so much for this Pin, it's even prettier in person!

IMG_0820_zpsqnnnwpob.jpg

To check out the grails i received from bevgray click here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...My-Mother-s-Awesome-Gift!&p=834978#post834978

Last edited:
Lovely, lovely zap! That card is beautiful too, I've always loved that scene :) Congratulations!

You are very welcome, Kritter. I've had to sell so many of my pins due to medical bills and I was delighted my Fantasia pegasi were going to a good home where they would be well loved. I was so happy I had one of your other wants to send on too. I thought the card would suit due to your love of horses. Thank you for helping me out and I hope you really enjoy your pins.

Back