• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Blacksmoke AND Lucan

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Blacksmoke AND Lucan

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Can't tell Joni thanks enough for the trade alone. My wife loves her Aladdin pin ... just might be her favorite. My pirate pin is great as well ...

BUT then she zaps me on top with my first Scrooge McDuck off my wants list. Unbelievably awesome. Thanks again so much.

Untitled7-1.jpg

and a much overdue thanks to Lucan, who zapped the kid with couple great Star Wars pins ... the Skywalker Lightsaber and R2 in the middle.

The young padawan says thanks!!

Untitled8.jpg

Last edited:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! You got the lightsaber pin!! Holy cow! My son has been looking for the lightsabers from that set. Lucky lucky. I haven't seen an actual photo of it, only the stock pinpics photo, it looks great! I think the laser part is supposed to work on a slider, right? Oh how cool! And you got all those pins as zaps! Big congrats! That's awesome!

I haven't seen an actual photo of it, only the stock pinpics photo, it looks great! I think the laser part is supposed to work on a slider, right?
It sure does ... pretty darn cool little pin. I even got to add my first picture to a listing on pinpics!!

My own little contribution to the cause ... Pin 86521: Anakin Skywalker Lightsaber Only

Back