• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by chubs191!

ZAPPED! Zapped by chubs191!

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
In the beginning of June, Sara (chubs191) and I made arrangements to trade my Ariel pin for a Cheshire pin. Unfortunately, life got in the way and things got mixed up. In mid-July, I got a message from Sara that the Chesie was on it's way to me. I totally forgot about this trade and the Ariel pin was traded away a week earlier. I apologized to her and offered to send the Chesie back to her. She said it was no problem and that I should keep the pin. What a sweetheart! I will repay her kindness.

qm5OvP.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Shhhh... Don't tell my sister! But you're very welcome, Christine! I like it when things go to people who will appreciate them!

Back