• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by DocFish2U, Shown kindness by pin2pin1

ZAPPED! Zapped by DocFish2U, Shown kindness by pin2pin1

buckout911

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Hi,
I just wanted to take a moment to point out some very significant acts of kindness.
Recently I made a trade with Docfish for a Pin 63313: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Pin of the Month (July 2008) The Haunted Mansion Disneyland (Stained Glass)
I mentioned it was the third of the set that I had acquired and I guess I was collecting them now.
When the package arrived, I was surprised and delighted he had included a Pin 60562: DLR - Cast Exclusive - Pin of the Month (March 2008) Enchanted Tiki Room Stained Glass to help with my collection.
If that wasn't enough, he also included: Pin 49339: DLR Cast Exclusive - Pin of the Month (September 2006) Pirates of the Caribbean - Skeleton on Jewels.
If his goal was to put a smile on my face, he succeeded.
Thank you Doc.

I also came across pin2pin1 today. I inquired about a pin she had for sale. It was a very popular pin, and her price was extremely reasonable, and I have no doubt she would have received her price without any problem.
I sent her a note letting her know all this, and also let her know I was very desirous of the pin, but it was a little beyond my range. I let her know how much I could afford, and asked her if she would consider the price. She very kindly sold me the pin at the price.

I just wanted to take a moment to point out these kindnesses shown me, and let them both know I appreciate it.
Thank you, Al

Just an update. I received an additional package last night which contained a very nice zap of Pin 1876 Disneyland Hotel 1999 from lwrn2. Thank you again, guys.

Just an update. I received an additional package last night which contained a very nice zap of Pin 1876 Disneyland Hotel 1999 from lwrn2. Thank you again, guys.

See what happens when you are a nice pin trader? People like you and want to send you nice things!!!

Back