• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish2u!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Docfish2u!

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hello everyone!

Today was an awful day, so when I got home I decided to open up a week's worth of pin mail!
ea666f5ec94b9f20d16633bfdfc48354.jpg

When I was opening my trade with Docfish2u (Sorry David I couldn't help myself!) I got Zapped a Paris Pumbaa pin with an apple in his mouth! This was also my first Zap ever so its really exciting! :D I've only been a member for a short time now and everyone has been so nice and considerate, so thank you everyone who has ever helped me out. :)

Thank you David for the wonderful pin, and I'll get you next time! ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

That Pumba pin is the best! :3 and I also LOVE the "Surrounded by Idiots" pin. I have very few villain pins outside of my collection that are keepers, but that's one of them. Hahah! I'm always tempted to wear it on a day that I give a test. Hahahah!

Congrats on a great zap! And hooray for David!

~Merlin

That Pumba pin is the best! :3 and I also LOVE the "Surrounded by Idiots" pin. I have very few villain pins outside of my collection that are keepers, but that's one of them. Hahah! I'm always tempted to wear it on a day that I give a test. Hahahah!

Congrats on a great zap! And hooray for David!

~Merlin
Haha! I would love to see your students reaction. XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Mark, as you know, you have already returned fire and then some. I am thrilled you got to come to our party and that you are a member here!!!

Back