• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Fantasmic!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Fantasmic!!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Not too long ago, as part of my 52 weeks of zapping project, I teamed up with my brother AgentR, and we zapped a newer member on this forum for the very first time. That member was Fantasmic. I have since also had the pleasure of making a signature for Fantasmic! I've been super happy to see him around the forum more often, and becoming more active, since in all of my private dealings with him, he has been so Fantasm.. sorry, fantastic!

Today, I left my wallet in my car. I encouraged Bruna to go grab it for me, and to check the mail on her way out. I was tired from work, so I ran to take a shower so I can rest up some before an early day tomorrow... As I'm in the shower, I hear Bruna scream... I run out of the shower, towel around my waist, head towards the stairs, and scream down to see if she's ok... I find her jumping up and down at the base of the stairs, as we have just been Grail zapped!!

I did my --act like a dog move, and insta-dried at the expense of the walls, and I ran downstairs to check out why my eyes would be so cruel in deceiving me.. However, it was not an illusion!! Fantasmic actually zapped us with:

pin96591

Pin 96591: DSF - Marquee - Monsters University - Mike and Sulley

Thank you so much, Fantasmic!! We love the pin, and even more, we love that we have been able to help you, bring a smile to your face, and begin a friendship with you!

Thank you so much!!

Time to engrave a new name on my
siggy!!

Congratulations bro!!!!!! You totally deserve all the zaps in the world! When Fantasmic told me about it, I was super excited! It was soooo hard to resist texting you about the zap! So glad to hear about Bruna's reaction to the zap! Haha.

haha oh gosh, I love your little story. If only I had been there to see the reactions and th- ah wait..... never mind. :lol:

But I am seriously happy that you two love the pin. You're very welcome.. thank you for being very awesome!

Back