• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Fries440!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Fries440!!

BobbiePins1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have tried and tried to post this in the Zaps Forum, but there is no Post New Thread there for me. So, I'm putting it here. :)

I am still in awe -- and nearly speechless. I got an unbelievable zap Wednesday! Fries440 (Eric), sent me two pins on my wants list. How kind is that! I got Pin 43587 DisneyShopping.com - Stitch in Lights and Pin 84083 D23 'Refer-A-Friend' Set - Lilo and Stitch Only!

For some reason this forum won't let me post the pictures, but aren't they gorgeous! I have never been zapped before and to get these two, and from such a nice person, is amazing.

Thank you Eric!!

Bobbie :stitch:

Hi Bobbie :wavey:

It is so nice to see you finally show up here!!! For those who haven't had the privilege of trading with Bobbie, you should do so. We have been trading since 2006.

As for why you are having a hard time posting, you have not met the minimum posts yet. Same with the pix I believe.

Congratulations on the great zaps and welcome to an amazing place. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Thanks, guys, but the real credit goes to Eric, who sent the totally, completely awe-inspiring pins to a humble Stitch lover. The gesture alone is priceless and so much appreciated.

Bobbie :stitch:

Hi Bobbie :wavey:

It is so nice to see you finally show up here!!! For those who haven't had the privilege of trading with Bobbie, you should do so. We have been trading since 2006.

As for why you are having a hard time posting, you have not met the minimum posts yet. Same with the pix I believe.

Congratulations on the great zaps and welcome to an amazing place. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

I agree! Bobbie is a great trader. Welcome Bobbie!

Back