• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Hazel (Xanaduhaz)!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Hazel (Xanaduhaz)!!!

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have been in such pain from getting my wisdom teeth out on Monday, but I was super cheered up to get a trade in the mail that I was expecting.
What I WASN'T expecting was a Figment pin, a Roger Rabbit pin, a Winnie the Pooh pencil, and a sweet little card (all in addition to my EPIC PODM trade)!

Hazel, you made me feel happy today... And you made me grin (a swollen, wisdom tooth-less grin).
Thank you so much for your kindness. You're such a sweetheart!

Hugs,
Savannah

I am glad you liked them and made you smile. Hope the pain from getting your wisdom tooth out goes soon.

Thumbs up all around! Nice job, and congrats indeed. :3

Now you just get to feeling better!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back