• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Jrdsnmom

ZAPPED! Zapped by Jrdsnmom

kronos

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sooooo, I purchased one of Janice's surprise bags in hope of receiving some cool pins I didn't know I had wanted yet... Well the pins arrived today and I got a lot more then I expected! "Quick" backstory... Not long after I first signed up and after jumping around all the forum I got stuck on the Zap and Swap part and it was great to see people ZAPPING people just for the fun of it. Soon after, I posted a picture of my first pin frame and got congrats and compliments and Janice commented as well on how nice it was and that I had a pin she needed to complete a set she had. Not being here long and looking for my first chance to ZAP, I went ahead and sent her the tiny pin and she was very grateful and even offered to trade/ZAP me back. It was such a small pin I told her it wasn't necessary and was just happy to ZAP someone. Fast forward 2-3 months later and she finally got me back in a big way! She ZAPPED me one of my grails, a few other pins, and other cool stuff. It still astounds me on how cool, nice, awesome most people on here are. Thank you very much Janice, everyone was very excited and loved the package!! Of course now it's become a challenge, look out... :D

Back