• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Judy!! :)

ZAPPED! Zapped by Judy!! :)

lwrn2

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
With this most amazing pin trading guide book!

510mKdC3PiL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I was so surprised to see a mystery package show up in the mail! (Well, mysterious in that I wasn't expecting it--but the wrapping gave it away as a Tiggermickey Special! :rofl:)

It is snowing away and I am going to dive in! Thanks so much, Judy! Love it!! :)

Laura

Hi Laura
You are welcome,I ordered the first one and read it cover to cover and when I saw that second one released I had to buy 3 of them,1 for you,ME and another DPF member ...the site is awesome,it has great news and more,glad you like it:)

oh, that's so cool. I never know it existed. Will have to check it out. You'll have to give us the book review later ;0)

You got it!! :)

Omg this!

This was so thoughtful of her!

She is THE BEST!! :) :)

OMG!! Judy ROCKS! Congrats Laura. I have a feeling we will be discussing this book soon :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now I just have to pry it out of Nathan's hands! LOL :)

Thanks again, Judy!! I have a cold so this is perfect--just snuggled up reading about pins. Yay!! :)

Back