• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Lrdobkins!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Lrdobkins!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
As many of you know, we spend a ton of time making sigs for a bunch of wonderful members on this forum... and by we, I mean my wife, Bruna! We never do it with any expectations in return! We love that making sigs for people helps us become more familiar with what they want in case we come across it!! :naughty:

Anyhow, on occasion, one member or another sends us a little thank you via a zap! Today was one of those days! Lauren stunned us with 3 of the 13 missing pins for us to complete our 3D vinyl collection!! We are so excited to be getting closer and closer!! I can't believe it's almost done!!

Here are the wonderful pins:

pin83231
pin83229
pin83227

Thank you so much, Lauren!! It's always a pleasure to help you and many others out!! We are absolutely thankful for your zap!!

Congratulations! I'm glad that one of the master zappers is getting zapped themselves. A well deserved zap and I hope you can complete your collection soon :D

Awww not a problem at all! You and your wife make such incredible signatures. I just wanted to show a small token of appreciation :)

Thanks again!!

Back