• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mahrii!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mahrii!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
So, as you know, I was helping Mahrii sell her PODMs. They successfully sold (yay!) and, as a thank you, Mahrii sent me this Mulan PODM:

$T2eC16FHJHgE9n0yDjgwBQbyqBSHcw~~60_57.JPG

Thank you so much Mahrii! Sorry I was late acknowledging it. I couldn't check ebay at work while my home DSL was down...

You are welcome Li, you did so much and helped me so much, this doesn't begin to make up how thankful I am. Would have never been ale to do it without your help. I miss them so much, but my baby is using her leg orthotics so thats what matters.

Back