• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mayaworld4u!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mayaworld4u!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Recently, Disney released Planes! Being so related to Cars, it instantly became a Major addition to my collection. When DSF went Planes crazy, I had an amazing friend offer to get me whichever Planes pins I needed from the release!! Not only did Mayaworld4u come up with the Planes pins from the release, BUT he zapped me with another pin that would get me SUPER close to being, for a short while, a Planes completionist. This is also probably the hardest Planes pin to obtain thus far.

pin97503

Pin 97503: Planes Ticket Pin

I want to express my sincerest thank you to Hector for so kindly offering to grab those pins for me, and so selflessly zapping me such a wonderful Planes pin!! It would have been very difficult for me to obtain it otherwise.

You are in my crosshairs, Hector!! You will not get away un-zapped! Lol!!

Thanks a ton, brother.

Back