• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Merlin & MaryScribbles!!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Merlin & MaryScribbles!!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
First off, let me just say that this thread is several days overdue and I apologize for that... I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I wanted to wait until I had enough time to post a decent thread with pictures.

The other evening I was lying in bed reading when I heard a loud thump outside my door.

tumblr_lbc7kbgkow1qzymqao1_r1_500_zps247af4b3.gif

I look out the window and there's a big box sitting in my patio, which I'm not expecting at all.

I walk outside, and on closer inspection I see the box is covered in Hello Kitty duct tape - which excites me to no end.

(If you know me at all, you know I love Hello Kitty.)

So as soon as I see that the package is indeed addressed to me, I grab it, run inside, and rip it open like a wild animal.

And what do I find inside?

u6usebyb.jpg

Well, first of all, on top there is this adorable handwritten card with the sweetest message from Mary and Merlin, thanking me for participating in the Figment pin bomb for Mary's birthday. (Um, of course I wanted to participate! I love you guys.)

Then, underneath the card, is...

So much stuff!

I was freaking out. Hello Kitty hair bows, Halloween socks, stickers, temporary tattoos, a notepad, body wash, a cute little fox headband and tail... They even got Scribbles some clown socks and fingerless gloves!

ety9ynud.jpg

Oh, and two Sword in the Stone pins for my collection!

4ajy6eqy.jpg

2yzujemu.jpg

Just look at grumpy Archimedes - Aww!

My heart - it melts.

So... Mary and Merlin, you want to have a wizard's dual, do ya?

5uruha9a.jpg

Challenge accepted!

You two can expect your next box of magical goodies sometime between now and Christmas!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ahhhhh!!!!! A challenge!!!!! :D

you are too sweet!!!! And you are most CERTAINLY welcome! You deserve every stinking bit of it!! ;P and Mary wants to say thanks for such a lovely and kindhearted post. :3

ALL THE STUFF FOR SORAPANDORA!!!!!!!

~Merlin

Wonderful zaps! I love Archimedes. I was so excited to fine the new egg pin of him when I went to WDW. I wish there were more pins of him.

Back