• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Pin Sorceress...

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Pin Sorceress...

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
So, I have a basic NBC lanyard. It consists of Jack and Sally, with a side () of Zero.

I wanted to keep it simple.

This Chaser LE 250 pin of Jack and Sally with the quote "love is scary" released at Walt Disney world gala in 2017. I remember seeing it and thinking how much I wanted to add it to my lanyard. So on my WANTS list it went.

Well today I was ZAPPED by the most excellent Pin Sorceress, @krand1276.

Needless to say my mouth dropped open when I pull this out of the bag.

My Jack and Sally lanyard is complete.

From the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you, thank you, pin sorceress (@krand1276).

Oh, she made up the cutest gift bag that included chocolate-covered macadamia nuts. Along with some other goodies.
You put some thoughtful effort into making the bag. Ty SO much.

OH MY GOSH...OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOD...YOU ROCK KATHERINE!! XO
f1263c6fb486ed2602eea1b3931c17a3.jpg
35f02341ea2d458357724cd898b74406.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm so glad it's a pin your really wanted! I was super happy to zap it to you. I truly appreciate your warmth and kindness!

I hope you feel better soon!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm so glad it's a pin your really wanted! I was super happy to zap it to you. I truly appreciate your warmth and kindness!

I hope you feel better soon!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Yes...yes...yes... It's been a pin I really wanted from the moment I saw it was released at the 2017 wdw pin gala.

And, thank you for your kind words. Right back at you. XO

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Back