• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Sir David!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Sir David!

Dalamara

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Oh my gosh! David you sneaky-sneak!!! Our resident Grail Slayer messaged me recently, to "check on me" just to see how I was doing, and see if my address info was the same, as he was "updating" his DPF addresses. Well, that sneaky wonderful man was really sending me a beautiful ZAP! I have been having a rough time lately, feeling like I've just had one obstacle after another thrown at me, each one bigger than the last... Then I went to pick up my mail today, and found a little bubble envelope I wasn't expecting. In it was a sweet little note, and the pin in the pic below. I just ADORE it!!! It's just gorgeous, and will forever be a part of my collection. Thank you so much David (and Amy!) for thinking of me, and helping lift my spirits during a tough time.

image.jpg1_zpsimjuumfs.jpg
[/URL]

Now, I must protest. I was updating my address book. It had been over 6 months since I updated it and I like to keep it up to date. The fact that I also had a zap is completely coincidental. :naughty: When I found out you were having a rough time it made it perfect that I had a special pin to send you. Funny how zaps seem to arrive at a perfect time. Sending you lots of hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Ya right....just updating your mailing list. You don't fool us. Congrats on the awesome zap and way to go David!!

Back