• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Story

ZAPPED! Zapped by Story

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I got my first zap in the mail today! I seriously was tearing up by this act of kindness. I was so overwhelmed with joy.

I had purchased a bundle of Pins from Story but in the mix of the bundle was this surprise zap!

Drawn to Disney Rapunzel pin 107447

Thank you so much Story for my first zap. This is such a beautiful pin and I am so happy to add it to my recently started Rapunzel collection.

0273f4b1031b9e79e90dffdb391d2d36.jpg

You're welcome and I'm so glad you like it! You had mentioned you liked Rapunzel, so I was hoping I picked one that you hadn't yet had ^.^

Welcome again to pin collecting and wishing you all the best in your new pin adventures! :hug:

Last edited:
Congrats to the both of you. Cool pin! I have never seen it before, but I'm not let out much. :suspect:

Back