• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by teddy_ruxpin....

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by teddy_ruxpin....

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
"Zapping" - definition: the act of 'giving' a pin to another trader, without expecting one in return!

Well, I received a ZAP in today's mail in the form of a Mickey Mouse pin with his arms spread high - from Teddy_Ruxpin, it came with a pin I traded for.

Ms TR is a very communicative and grateful trader here on DPF. I am happy to have traded with her, and hope to do it again in the near future.

So, here is a BIG SHOUT-OUT of thank you very much Teddy for both the the pin I received in our trade, and the ZAPPED PIN TOO! Best wishes to with you for continued success and enjoyment with your pin-trading hobby!

Connie

Two great people here, you both are wonderful and I am happy to know both of you!!! Congratulations on the zap and way to go Sabrina!!!

Back