• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! zapped by the pinkeeper!!! A suprise that was just EVIL ,THANK YOU!!!!!

ZAPPED! zapped by the pinkeeper!!! A suprise that was just EVIL ,THANK YOU!!!!!

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
So I go out to the Villain Inc mailbox,

its that odd shaped rock right next to the wishing well on the right side of the Castle here at WDW, :suspect:

No one noticed as I stealthily removed the LBE within, and the Brighthouse Network ads, and an Aldi flyer,:yum:
:yum:
Now I had been expecting my trade from Pinkeeper, Aaron, had told me he mailed it out alittle later,:anxious:

so I knew it was coming, and I recognized the Tx addy, so with little thought I made my way past Tailor Mickeys and into the CM only entrance on the South side of the castle,

Once safely inside my office I opened the package to discover there was more than I anticipated,......

[pinpics]89873[/pinpics]

: DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Evil Queen

Was inside !!! What an awesome suprise ZAP!!!!!!

Thank you very much Aaron!!!!!!

Nice pin! I worry, though, about all the evil surrounding you. I think I'm going to have to zap you myself. I think I have a Baby Eeyore pin floating around that will just do the trick. Watch your mail, it's coming...

ya know, you ladies aint funny!!!!, well your not, bad enough we got pixie dust floating around here, cuz someone didnt put the cap on tight, now you gonna send me an oldtimers disease ridden mule with a depression condition and a gluteous maximus affliction?

Really?

Wow, I gotta come and pillage your villages more often,

Great pin! This has to have been the zappiest week, ever!
images

Nice pin! I worry, though, about all the evil surrounding you. I think I'm going to have to zap you myself. I think I have a Baby Eeyore pin floating around that will just do the trick. Watch your mail, it's coming...

LOL....

Congrats!! Awesome zap!

--Melanie

ya know, you ladies aint funny!!!!, well your not, bad enough we got pixie dust floating around here, cuz someone didnt put the cap on tight, now you gonna send me an oldtimers disease ridden mule with a depression condition and a gluteous maximus affliction?

Really?

Wow, I gotta come and pillage your villages more often,

That's a lovely offer, but I'm past the age where I enjoy a good village pillaging. Don't make it worse for yourself, Villain Prince. I have weapons that your dark heart can't comprehend. My Little Ponies, Care Bears, and Duffy the Disney Bear are just the tip of iceberg.

Back