• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by tiggermickey!

ZAPPED! Zapped by tiggermickey!

Pinfun

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Tiggermickey tried to trade with me when I first introduced myself, but I had issues with our pinpics account so we never managed to make a trade. Recently I reached out and tried to initiate a trade with her. Well it took some time because of other issues (I really have many) but we finally settled on a trade middle of last week. (side note to those who've commented on her packaging skills - you weren't kidding - this was like breaking into Fort Knox - bubble wrap, taped, plastic baggy, more tape, more bubble wrap, more tape).

inside with the 2 pins I had traded for was this little package:
IMG_6083%201_zpspqpjobav.jpg
[/IMG]

and after carefully cutting through multiple layers were these two cute pins:

IMG_6084%201_zpsfo3y7uj4.jpg
[/IMG]

Funny thing was she didn't even know all the details of my rough week until after she had dropped them in the mail! The boys will get a kick out of those. Thanks Judy!

Back