• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Tokaji!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Tokaji!!

AidanShepard

A Villainous Villain!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So I've been eagerly - and impatiently - tracking some pin mail that was supposed to arrive Monday, then yesterday, and finally today.

When I got to my mailbox, I had not only the two I was expecting... but a third! One whose address I recognized right away - our resident wizard, Merlin!

Curious, once I got nice and cozy at home (who am I kidding, I went straight to opening the mail!) I opened my little mystery package!

3a52d9e52b0bc4a58359cfbd2aa6dcd0.jpg

It's two of the new Zootopia pins!! And Merlin went ahead and sent my 20k Leagues Under the Sea pin! (Full pic will be in the Mail Days thread)

It means a lot to me. It really does. I know I've said it before, but Zootopia is a movie that meant a lot to me - I've wanted to be a detective for years, which means starting off as a police officer. Helping people, being that person people can rely on. That's what I want.

Thank you so much, Tokaji. I'm all sniffly right now. ;w;

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back