• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by trjessie579!

ZAPPED! Zapped by trjessie579!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
ba3848fb1628e0d9d79435ecf7369e00.jpg

This is too much. . Thank you, Andi.

Just to let you know, getting zapped a scrapper means as much to me as any authentic pin. I will proudly display the Figaro F on my pin board with the rest of my collection, and smile every time I look at it because I know YOU got it for ME! ❤

And the Paris Figaro - Wow! I have been after it for so long! First, I was working out a trade for it, then realized the pin they had was the US version. NBD. Then I was going to buy it, but somebody told me not to, because they had it put aside for me... Months later, I think they forgot all about it and gave it to someone else - LOL! I was starting to think it simply wasn't meant to be!)

8777bf0616074c8fd2bbe3eade642d9d.jpg

I have been in a Scroogey mood the past few days, especially when it comes to this forum, but your package really turned my mood around. Now I think I can say my holiday spirit is mostly restored! And I can't thank you enough for that.

6f61aff9de533a24e5d32609692b9395.jpg

❤❤❤❤❤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh! I'm all choked up. It means so much to hear that my package brightened your day.

tumblr_na7bp22cPi1qe9t4zo1_400.gif

Happy holidays and thanks for being so kind and generous to a pin newbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw Sara, I'm glad your holiday spirit was restored! I completely understand the feeling.

Congrats! Andrea is so super sweet!! :D and you totally deserve good things!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back