• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Vixy!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Vixy!!

abby315

WinnieThePooh Lover
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As many of you might know (I mean really, I have nothing better to do all day than sit on this forum and complain, when I'm not sleeping anyway :p) I've been sick for awhile and it's sucky! But this morning mom said with a smile that I had a package waiting for me on the table, and immediately I was like... hmm... I thought I got all of my recent trades and orders in already!

But I don't have the greatest memory so I thought maybe I'd forgotten about a trade with someone (which I started freaking out about as well- did I forget to send something?). So when I opened the package over some blueberry pancakes for breakfast (I lied, they were chocolate chip, I tried the blueberry ones but god I don't like fruit) I was so surprised to see this!

3f898b92-759d-4722-ad21-90a1df14a25d.jpg

The CUTEST little Pooh pin EVER came on an equally adorable Brave valentine from the supremely kind Vixy!!

Thank you sooo much, I'm so happy with my new pin ahhh! It's so ridiculously adorable! It made my day <3

(And I don't have that many pins right now but I promise I'm making a list of people who have been nice and I'll go on a zapping spree as soon as I have the time and pins!!!)

Thank you again Vixy!!!

that's such a great idea, using a valentine! Now I wish I had gone after valentines shopping for Disney valentines. Then again I didn't know pin trading existed back then... LOL I have only been in this crazy pin game since April 22, 2013. Also.... can I have the blueberry pancakes? I dont like chocolate and I LOOVVVEEE fruit!!! I'd also like some strawberries and banana's for my pancakes... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <drool> now I want some..look what you did. I really did enjoy your story, it was almost like being there myself.

Last edited:
Back