• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Vixy

ZAPPED! Zapped by Vixy

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I won a trade auction by Vixy and not only did she send me the Snow pin but also a Gorgeous Cheshire/Alice postcard and wishing star. Thank you!!!!!

rjzC8r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The artwork on that card is lovely!

How do you normally get a Wishing Star? Never seen one before, but I'm reading it has something to do with dining at a special table at the park? That is so cool!

So glad you like them! :)

How do you normally get a Wishing Star? Never seen one before, but I'm reading it has something to do with dining at a special table at the park? That is so cool!

The Wishing Star is from Cinderella's Royal Table restaurant at Walt Disney World. If I remember right, every person gets one, and also a magic wand, and there's a cute little ceremony where they have everyone wave their wand over their star and make a wish. Then you get to keep both. :D

Congratulations! A lovely pin and an equally lovely zap to match! That wishing star is adorable :)

OMG! I am so jealous of that card. I collect postcards from Wonderground Gallery, and that one's on my wish list. <3 Congratulations!

Also, I've never heard of a wishing star! What a cool souvenir.

Back