• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped for the first time ever!

ZAPPED! Zapped for the first time ever!

BriV97

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Alright so can we just talk about what a great day today has been? Definitely the best Monday I've had in forever! So Me and my mom go to the mall and find the perfect shoes for prom and I found them super quick too so we had enough time to go to kohls afterwards and I found the cutest nikes ON SALE plus my mom had some kohls cash so they came out to only $30. Then I come home to pin mail from a trade I made with CCofRR13. I've been super excited for it all weekend because I finally traded for my first Grail!!!
75ad987b5476a3ec45ec82c68dddd729.jpg

Not to mention the adorable little doors I traded for as well
d8141eee9e366d1d75b8a427e32b7a34.jpg

But as if this wasn't already a generous enough trade on her part, I opened up the last little was of bubble wrap to see that I've been zapped this adorable little tinker bell pin! This is the first zap I have ever received and wow it's a great feeling. I can't wait to do it for someone else
1a41ec71306951bd5efc6848255a854e.jpg

So thank you so much Christine for such a wonderful trading experience and thanks to everyone who actually read this entire post even though it probably wasn't too interesting to you in the beginning I was just really excited to share!

Back