• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped: From a fellow Ariel lover to another :D

ZAPPED! Zapped: From a fellow Ariel lover to another :D

Mali87

The Girl with the Ariel Tattoo
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So after both the Disneyana and My D Pins event on Sunday, I decided to travel to DSF to get my Cogsworth PTD. I met up with gis since he was also going anyways.

Once we sat down at our table to get our yummy ice cream, and we start to talk about our pin victories from the weekend. He then tells me (something along the lines, I can't remember verbatim), "I usually don't give away pins, but this is for u..." He hands me this pin (which is on my wants list):

*puppy dog eyes* (<------I swear I need to learn how to put in gifs and find the right gif expression for these kinds of things bc typing that is just not cutting it anymore XD)

Thank u so much Garett! U rock!! :rock: And this pin was very special bc it was the only Ariel pin I got all weekend (oh and bc it was from u too ;P). I traded for/bought other various pins but no Ariels... I think everyone bought them all room hopping on Saturday night :lol:

YEEEEEEE!!!!!

Back