• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped today In Person by Scoop Sanderson.

ZAPPED! Zapped today In Person by Scoop Sanderson.

epcotrob

Melanoma Caregiver
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
While waiting for my wife to get off work today (she had a tire blow out on her this morning) I was killing a few hours in the Magic Kingdom this Afternoon. (didn't want to drive all the way home to have to drive back to pick her up so I stayed close to her work) Anyway Scoop was out on Main street and I stopped to say hello to him as it has been a while since I last spoke to him. I spotted his new Continuing the Tradition pin behind his 5 lanyards and asked to see it. He not only let me see it but signed the back and dated it and gave me the pin. I was floored. I told him thank you and he had to go and just in a flash he was gone and I was holding a new pin.

Pin 89968: Scoop Sanderson Continuing The Tradition

Scoop is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life and his personality is infectious. You just cant not be happy around him or after meeting him.

Thank You Scoop.

I hope to meet him for the first time on our trip in March. I have looked for him several times but have not met him yet. Any advice on when/where to find him?

Is there only 1 Scoop Sanderson or does the person change and there is always a Scoop around. I have never been to WDW but I have a pin signed by him. I was just wondering if he was like regular characters or only one man. I know it is sort of a stupid question, but he has been around so long I am starting to wonder... LOL

So neat! I've never seen him out whenever we've visited MK but I've only been to WDW 3 times and typically visit MK 2-3 times each time we visit. I guess I just have bad luck!

Back