• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped with ribbity love by SiuJerkJai

ZAPPED! Zapped with ribbity love by SiuJerkJai

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Kim and I traded and I'm super happy to be able to add Shan yu to my collection, but Kim decided to zap me with a LIAA mystery pin and I'm so excited because it's the first I've gotten...yay!!! Look at Cri-kree, he is so cute.

Thank you Kim, you've made my day!
d1be78994f144327d77398e9a494af9d.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You're very welcome!

That Cri-kee is from a stamp HAND-CARVED by our own caw caw rawr. I've had it for a few years, and I'm still not over it.

Oh cool, that makes it so much more special!

I also wanted to say Kim that my son was opening the package with me and read the note. He was struggling with your username and I stepped in to correct him of course...thing is I don't even know if I know the correct way to say it! It was pretty funny...

You're very welcome!

That Cri-kee is from a stamp HAND-CARVED by our own caw caw rawr. I've had it for a few years, and I'm still not over it.

Oh cool, that makes it so much more special!

I also wanted to say Kim that my son was opening the package with me and read the note. He was struggling with your username and I stepped in to correct him of course...thing is I don't even know if I know the correct way to say it! It was pretty funny...

I don't speak Cantonese, so I have no doubt I'd butcher it too. I've considered changing my username, but I feel like everyone would wonder who I was.

I was jokingly thinking "Iluvcrossdressers" but then realized may be a bit controversial taken out of context.

Back