• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Zero the Spoopy Puppy & Glow in the Dark NBC gloves! ENDS SUN, OCT 15 @ 6PM Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Zero the Spoopy Puppy & Glow in the Dark NBC gloves! ENDS SUN, OCT 15 @ 6PM Pacific

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Just had a midterm last night, so today I got to destress by making a cute little spoopy (my new favorite word.. thanks DPF fam) poopy.. I mean, puppy! You will be bidding on a Halloween package, which includes a crocheted Zero as well as brand new glow in the dark Jack Skellington fingerless gloves (still has tags!).

Zero fits in the palm of my hand and measures about 6" long and 2 " tall. He's quite a cutie!
Gloves are one size fits all!

RpLT48t.jpg

sCFI6KV.jpg

Also, like any earthly pupper, he doesn't quite know how his ears work!
diIT8sU.jpg

giphy.gif

He is a pretty active doge and sometimes get the zoomies. He might want to fly around your room!
IewWLgz.jpg

giphy.gif

Ok, now to the final rules of the auction...

ENDS SUN, OCT 15 @ 6PM Pacific!!

FYI I will consider location in my decision, so if you're not in the US/ don't have a US proxy, please mention it in your bid.

check my PinPics wants: watzshakinbacon
Feel free to bid items other than pins :]

Main Pin Collections:

• Belle
  • Maleficent
  • Dumbo
  • Wall-E
  • DLR PODHs (newest collection, so I'll love to get these!!)

Other pins of interest:

• Mickey & Minnie together
  • Art Nouveau style pins
  • stained glass style pins
  • "Imagineer/ing" pins (cuz.. I want to work at WDI some day lol)
  • good traders

Do Not Want (it probably goes without saying):

• Hidden Mickeys
  • Scrappers/ Counterfeits
  • Fantasy pins
  • Dated pins (unless it's on my wants!)
2ge9S8i

I'll start Erin, that zero is too cute and my son would have so much fun with those gloves. He's been asking for Ash Ketchum style gloves for a while.
315510d86b341612480c08296984725e.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'll start Erin, that zero is too cute and my son would have so much fun with those gloves. He's been asking for Ash Ketchum style gloves for a while.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

LOL .. ash ketchun gloves haha I guess, you can dye them black .. or turn them inside out x]

Thank you for the first bid, Lucy! (dumbo tsum & SitS countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back