• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Zero with Gingerbread House - Haunted Mansion - Auction ends Sunday, Oct 20th @ 6PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Zero with Gingerbread House - Haunted Mansion - Auction ends Sunday, Oct 20th @ 6PM

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
You are bidding on the Zero with Gingerbread House

Deadline for posting an offer is Sunday, October 21st @ 6:00pm DRL (California Time)
…

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bids based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

Those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Rack Pins (Unless on my want list)

The winning bidders will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

Pin 93355: Zero with Gingerbread House

pin93355

This is a great pin - I got 5 (well, with my sis) of these pins, all autographed for 2 people here on DPF, 1 person we had just met at PTN, and then one of our pin friends/neighbors with my BFF. LOL. It was a lot of standing in line, that's for sure! Probably should have gotten one for me, but then there's another collection to get. LOL

That is a gorgeous pin! I wish I had something worthy :'(

I'll throw this one one, CM exclusive and a good trader:

pin79492

-Charlie

Three bids placed so this is the current standing. This auction ends tomorrow.

Leaderboard:

1st - VillainousGoof (Vinylmation Mickey, Shere Khan, and Tinkerbell)
2nd - DisneyVillainLover (Bug's Land - Piece of Disney History)
3rd - ChesireCat (Castmember Christmas Mickey & Minnie)

Dang it! I want this pin! I'll give you some random choices.
Bid #1:

Bid #2:

Bid#3:

Bid #4:

Bid #5:

Bid#6: and any two of these:

or any of the other hats on my trades list

or any other in this series on my trades list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back