• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zombie girls glasses. A little accessory a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombie girls glasses. A little accessory a big difference.

Firebaby22

"One to keep, one to trade."
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
So I'm not a huge vinylmation collector I have some that I like and keep a little stash to trade for fun. It's really about having stuff to strike up conversations with people and keep the trading activities flowing. So I was at the event last year and my husband was approached at the table while I had stepped away. Someone was interested in my buzz light year. He took the time to look at the persons traders and she pointed out the Zombie Girl. He knows I'm a sucker for all things zombie and thought I would be interested in that one do he told the trader he would send me over with Buzz when I got back to the table and to point out the Zombie one. When I came back I headed over excited to see the zombie girl vinyl and traded for it because I thought it was cute. Well come to find out later she was suppose to have glasses as an accessory. I didn't receive a girl with glasses and the trader never mentioned she was missing something. I would like to say they may not have been aware but they had a very large collection and were obviously informed collectors because when I would ask about other vinyls I might trade try would start quoting eBay prices and release dates etc.

So the long and short of this post is if there is someone out there with a stray set of glasse for my zombie girl she is incomplete (and less cute) without them. If someone can help I would trade or pay. Just trying to help the little lady see again. Thanks. Happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back