• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Got my first zap!

ZAPPED! Got my first zap!

Captain Fartbeard

World Showcase Snacking Champion
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm super excited to say that I got my first zap from @SoraPandora yesterday! It was a super nice welcome to the community and I was blown away by all the personal touches she included. It definitely makes me grateful to be a part of this community!

I love the concept art postcards as well as the lil' Figaro! The Figaro safety pin is one I'd been chasing for awhile and will be super happy adding it to my permanent collection! I love the TLK pins so much as well.

Thank y'all so much for being so welcoming! It was a very pleasant surprise. :3

image.png

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to say that I got my first zap from @SoraPandora yesterday! It was a super nice welcome to the community and I was blown away by all the personal touches she included. It definitely makes me grateful to be a part of this community!

I love the concept art postcards as well as the lil' Figaro! The Figaro safety pin is one I'd been chasing for awhile and will be super happy adding it to my permanent collection! I love the TLK pins so much as well.

Thank y'all so much for being so welcoming! It was a very pleasant surprise. :3

image.png
Yay @SoraPandora

Back