• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GIVEAWAY! PINdant Set Giveaway — May 2024

DPF GIVEAWAY! PINdant Set Giveaway — May 2024

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

🌟 Win an Enchanting PINdant Set in Our Magical Giveaway! 🌟

PINdant-009.jpg

Hello, Disney Fans and Pin Traders!

We're thrilled to announce an extraordinary giveaway that's sure to add a sprinkle of magic to your Disney pin collection. Get ready to showcase your love for Disney in a unique and stylish way with our Exclusive PINdant Set Giveaway!

What's Up for Grabs?​

One lucky member will snag a set of our new PINdants — a beautifully crafted pendant that transforms your favorite Disney pins into elegant jewelry. Whether you're visiting the parks or just adding a touch of Disney to your everyday wear, The PINdant is perfect for any Disney enthusiast looking to wear their fandom close to their heart.

How to Enter:​

1. Be a Member: Ensure you're registered and logged into Disney Pin Forum.
  2. Engage: You must be an active member of DisneyPinForum to participate; entrants must have at least five (5) posts on DisneyPinForum.
    • Don't know what to post? Participate in existing threads, Post your latest trades, share your rarest finds and pin hauls, or offer tips to fellow traders!
  3. Enter The Giveaway: Click on the "Giveaways" Tab at the top of the forum, and click the "Enter Now" button.
  4. Spread the Disney Magic: Share this giveaway on your social media with a link back to our forum. Tell the world about your passion for Disney pin trading!

Giveaway Details:​

• Entry Period: Starts now and ends on May 26, 2024 at 11:59 PM PST.
  • Winner Announcement: The lucky winner will be announced in a special post on or after May 27, 2024, so keep your eyes peeled!

Why You'll Love the PINdant Set:​

• Versatile: Perfect for displaying your favorite pins in a new and fashionable way.
  • Quality Craftsmanship: Made with love and attention to detail, ensuring your pins look fabulous.
  • Exclusive: This set isn't just another addition to your collection—it's a statement piece that shows off your Disney passion.
This giveaway is our way of saying thank you for being such a vibrant part of our community. Your enthusiasm and love for Disney pins make Disney Pin Forum a magical place.

Let the magic begin, and may the luckiest Disney fan win this enchanting PINdant set!

Wishing you all the best,
The DisneyPinForum Team

✨ Remember, dreams do come true, and this giveaway might just be your fairy tale ending! ✨

Yay! So awesome for you to run another giveaway, @Cicada 😃

I won’t be joining since I won the last one, but I can attest to the quality and ease of having a new way to enjoy your favorite pins with these. ❤️ I work at an elementary school and kids loved that for Z week I wore a Zootopia pin 🥰

Looks pretty cool with the DPF logo pin... makes me wonder how many of those are still around? I have never seen one on a lanyard at the park. Im always on the look out and telling people about DPF. 👍

Back