• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 1/30 update It is from misty eyes that I must say this IMG HEAVY!!!

ZAPPED! 1/30 update It is from misty eyes that I must say this IMG HEAVY!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
The following people should be very afraid:

Vixy, Bjean, Molly, norlando319, curiousdinah, Timeerkat, fireheadfred, sppedwaystar1, goofyinmadison, shelterkat, Ksnuggles, starry_solo, jadeites_lady, jazzytrumpet, bookhugger, story, maleficent913, rocke01, Tbird, sorapandora, dalamara, nsingleton, hiddenmickeys, Mattolsen21698, nettiejeane, doodlebug86, allie.pin, siujerkjai, Mickeymousje, cristywill, pin-a-colada, Sorapandora.

By now you might be asking yourself why has docfish compiled a hit list. I will tell you. It is never right to make a Grail Slayer cry. :nono: If you are completely confused now let me explain what these people have done. They had the audacity to RAK me for a second time. I thought I was safe because I was one of the first people to get it and when I took over the RAK attacks I put in a rule that people would only be RAK'd once so that more people would feel the love. When I called Carissa (Romancing_train) to protest she reminded me that since she started the RAK attacks and her original rules were that people would only be RAK'd once in a years time I just had to suck it up.

I have said it many times we like to give back to this community because we have always feel blessed and loved in this amazing place. The people here are some of the most friendly and caring people we ever dealt with!!! We are so lucky to be party of this family!!!

Carissa told me that you all were trying to get this to me for my birthday or Christmas, but like all good plans stuff was delayed. Speaking for Amy and I, we are thrilled with it no matter when it arrived!!!

Before I get to what we received, a picture of my daughters cat helping out.
DSC02380_zps8437b88e.jpg

This is Jack, he was named one eye jack because his right eye was glazed over when he was born. My daughter found him one morning before school and brought him home. Because we are a bit twisted we thought one eyed Jack was a perfect name for him. As I was opening things he decided he had to come help.

So what did I get?

Nikki (Hiddenmickeys) sent me a 25 dollar Disney card since she knew we were going to Disneyland in May. Actually, she sent me 2 of them, the first one got lost in the mail.

Kayla (Story) sent me and amazing poem because what else would you expect from somebody named Story?

In shining (pin) armor comes one Knight
Sharing One of-a-kind care and delight
Slaying Grail after Grail across the land
And spreading joy in a way no other can
Thank you, Sir David for all you do
We only hope we can make you smile too!

From starry_solo, Jadeites_lady, jazzytrumpet & bookhugger:
DSC02392_zps58063997.jpg

Dawn (ShelterKat) sent me a picture of her fur baby which I now find ironic because our fur baby helped me with packages.
DSC02389_zps2b1b5fd7.jpg

from Brooke (curiousdinah)
DSC02386_zps27a03c55.jpg

Janelle (Maleficent319) sent this siggy pin 75203:
DSC02388_zps691fc7a1.jpg

From Rachel (mickeymousje) Flik, Tootles and Pearl pins
DSC02391_zpsdfc4518a.jpg

From David (speedwaystar1) That print is a lot more amazing in person and will be framed and hung in our DPF picture gallery.
DSC02393_zpsd06cf03b.jpg

I am not sure who to thank for this package since there was no name on it. I am thrilled to get the last 3 WDI weather vane pins I need for my parks collection!!!
DSC02394_zps02bdd233.jpg

From Becky (Dalamara) great pins and I love sweets, but who else watches Supernatural? Tell me the Ariel doesn't look like she is possessed by a demon. :lol: My knickknack shelf is getting full of stuff that are not pins that are zaps from my DPF family and she is perfect on it!!!
DSC02387_zpsc3b6fd90.jpg

Sara (sorapandora) knows me very well!!! I can't wait to cash in that hugs coupon!!!
DSC02382_zpsfb1b695f.jpg

and last but certainly not least from everybody who contributed to to this amazing package (Kim, Sara, Theresa, Cristin, Dawn, Rachel, Becky, Victoria, Kristina, Nick, Annette, Kayla, Janelle, Nate, Karl & Hollie)
DSC02381_zpsc7ccafd6.jpg

To everybody who had a hand in this RAK, I can't thank you enough. Last year had it's ups and downs for us. Nothing catastrophic (thankfully) but it is amazing the love we receive from you our extended family. We can't wait for a lot more really good times this year. We have 2 trips planned for this year. One to Disneyland in May and then out to Jersey for the big pin event in October. As well as several other things to continue to give back to all of you!!! We are so thankful we found DPF and added to our family all of you!!!

1/30/15 update:
I have received an additional package that is part of this from Debbie (Goofinmadison), A beautiful Ariel note book, a Tink screen protector, some frango candy, princess stickers which I needed since I have a new princess 3 ring binder (the 2 I had were not big enough to hold my princess traders and 2 great pins:
DSC02400_zps779a2c65.jpg

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Muahahahahaha! Yesssssss! You have some siggy updating to do ;) I am so very glad I got to be a part of this RAK! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you deserve every bit of happiness that goes your way! Big love to you and Amy :)

Congrats! Glad to see that your kindness is inspiring others to give back (especially when it's right back to you)

Way to go zappers!

Yay!!! Time and life does not permit Story for much time here anymore unfortunately >.< ; but I am so glad I lurked back here to be able to see that your so deserved RAK round two was a huge success, David!! By the sound of it everyone did such an amazing job making you smile, and I'm so glad to have been able to be involved if even in a minute way =>

Love the pictures (your kitty is adorable!!) and so hope you and your family enjoy all your new goodies!! Thanks David for being a beautiful part of this hobby and making memories for pin collectors all around!!! :hug:

LOL, I couldn't help but smile and laugh as I read how the Grail Slayer got Grailed! Congrats to you and everyone for making you happily misty eyed. :wavey:
One eyed Jack is too cute for words.:mickey:

:hsd: I am so lucky to be able to call you a part of my family David! You deserve this and so much more! :hug: I am so very happy I was able to participate in this super zap! :wiggle: Thanks Carissa for arranging this and including me in the fun! :bigthumb:

it made me so ridiculously happy to be able to be a part of this :d

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

hsdance.gif
I am so lucky to be able to call you a part of my family David! You deserve this and so much more!
hug.gif
I am so very happy I was able to participate in this super zap!
wiggle.gif
Thanks Carissa for arranging this and including me in the fun!
bigthumb.gif

And thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Last edited:
Back