• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

10/20 Update: Anna and Elsa Frozen Mini Doll Sets, Kristoff, DFDC Cinderella Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/20 Update: Anna and Elsa Frozen Mini Doll Sets, Kristoff, DFDC Cinderella Journal

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
US shipping marked next to each item- can combine if purchasing multiple. If International and interested, pm me with location and I'll calculate shipping for you ^.^And paypal fees have been figured in to pricesKristoff Mini Doll - $11 + $2 Shipping (only displayed, doesn't come with packaging)Anna Mini Doll and Wardrobe Set (new never opened) - $25 + $10 shippingElsa Mini Doll and Wardrobe Set (new never opened) - $30 + $10 ShippingBuy Either Anna or Elsa Wardrobe Set, and get Kristoff for only $5 shipped** Buy Both Wardrobe Sets for $60 Shipped, and Get Kristoff for Free **

Last edited:
Are Anna and kristof still for sale

Sent email and updated accordingly - anna is spoken for =)

I also updated with Anna and Elsa Wardrobe sets that I bought but realized won't work in my display. I also added a pic of Kristoff, and he is discounted or free in case of purchasing one or both wardrobe sets

Cinderella journal price has also been lowered. ^.^

Updated formatting (hopefully it is all looking right again) and lowered prices. plmk if you have any questions and thanks for looking

Updated items for sale and reduced prices on lots of them- just hoping to get most of my money back for what I put into them and hoping they can find good homes ^.^

~ Thanks again for looking and feel free to message with any questions ~

Updated -sold journalSorry everything is jumbled in one paragraph now- I'm on my phone and can't revise the formatting :doh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back