• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$10 slots Pin 32938: WDW999 Happy Haunts Ball Event 2004 - Foreboding Music Jumbo Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 slots Pin 32938: WDW999 Happy Haunts Ball Event 2004 - Foreboding Music Jumbo Pin

sicarius terrosus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Time for another game, this time the grand prize will be the Foreboding music light up pin, in working condition in box. A beautiful pin though I must admit it'd be hard to wear as the posts are over double the length of regular posts to accommodate the battery slot.

I'll try and take some photos of it lit up this weekend, though my cell camera sucks in low-light.

This game will have LETTERED slots, each slot being $10. shipping is 5.25 for as many entries as you wish

Payment can be sent to kumakobuns @ gmail.com Please state your forum name and spots requested in the notes

All slots will contain HM/HMH/NBC/Halloween themed pins (no CM or HM pins in any spot)

Pins will be shipped out when either:

20 or more slots are filled

2 and a half weeks from todays date have passed

Payment must be made within 24 hours of requesting a slot unless otherwise discussed with me.

Slots will be color coded, Teal is for pending payment, RED is for taken & paid

SLOTS.

A-
B-
C-
D-
E-
F-
G-
H-
I-
J-