• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1000th Post, Grail Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000th Post, Grail Trading!

dalakersrnumba1

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
So this is my 1,000th post :wiggle: on this amazing site, the Disney Pin Forum. In conjunction with this feat, I am trading on LOOSER terms, potential grail pins for many of you who contribute to this wonderful place of leisure.

I have posted below, some of my harder to attain pins up for trade. I will entertain offers both here in this thread and also through PMs. I throw around the word LOOSER cause I'm not going to make it super hard to trade for these bad boys. I want to help you but I would like near equal value in return, so it doesn't have to be from my wants. Help me help you by offering new traders/keepers/pins in general. Thanks for looking!

Click image for each pin's PinPics page.

I have several Nemo and Mulan PODMS for your Up Beloved Tales (hee, hee) and I also love your Designer villains, especially Queen of Hearts, Ursula, Evil Queen and Mother Gothel. I can email you scenes or just give you my right arm...whichever you prefer. I like to offer options. :)

Last edited:
Hello and Congratulations on your 1,000(now 1,004) post!!!

I would like to try to trade for your Maximus and UP beloved tales.

Thanks!

Darn...I love Maximus but nothing to trade! Only a Finding Nemo PODM :( I hope you and Rachel and can work out a deal! :D

EDIT: Sent a PM anyway :D I can pick up pins from Paris when I go this summer :)

Last edited:
Oh I really want a Mother Gothel designer pin... but I dont have anything to trade :(:ugh: Would you accept my first born?

Hi if you are breaking up the designer villains I would be I tested in maleficent and queen of hearts
please check out my traders xxxxx

i am really interested in the queen of hearts and i am willing to trade anything in my collection and trades

Wow, didn't think there'd be this much buzz at an awkward hour of the day. I'll try to get back to all of you individually when the workload dies down or when I'm off of work.

I will respond the same way I was contacted in the same order as well. I know I've received a lot of PMs but I'll try my best to respond on that first come first serve basis. Hopefully we can all help each other out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back