• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1000th Post, Grail Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GASP! DESIGNER VILLAINS!!! STITCH WITH RAFIKI!!!
gasp.gif

dalakersrnumba1 Wants 0 Pin(s) that kupo1121 has for Trade

tumblr_mbj0bkvffM1risusro1_400.gif

Congrats on your 1000th + posts!! I love your maximus pin, but I don't have anything you'd want to trade for it. Good luck with your trading though :)

I would LOVE Maximus, but don't have anything from your wants list :( I do have a BATBPODM and can get pins from Paris....

Hey Rachel! Please send me a picture of your BatB PoDM and lets see if we can go from there. I have read other posts about others trying to help you out as well so we can also look into that.

Aaaah please LMK if you see anything for the Brave marquee on my trades or in my collection (maybe)! :D

I didn't really see anything from your traders value wise, but if you're willing to dig not too deep into your collection, I can help you with a lot of Brave pins!

I want my Lion King pin back! LOL

What would you give me? Hahahaha

I have several Nemo and Mulan PODMS for your Up Beloved Tales (hee, hee) and I also love your Designer villains, especially Queen of Hearts, Ursula, Evil Queen and Mother Gothel. I can email you scenes or just give you my right arm...whichever you prefer. I like to offer options. :)

Saw your PM, please email me the scenes at: dalakersrnumba1@gmail.com and we can try to go from there.

I am interested in these:

P.S. Pretty sure I have the Tangled Beloved Tales available for trade for all 4 pins :) Sis really wants the Carl/Ellie set so we can give up the Tangled BT :)

That would be pretty close in value... I'll need some time to ponder if giving up 4 LE 150s is worth it though. If no offers seem to top that, you'll have first dibs.

Hmm... it depends on what you mean when you say 'not too deep'- this could be dangerous as we both collect Aladdin! :rofl: Anyways, thanks SO much for this kind offer, and if you doooo happen to see anything shoot me a PM and we can try and work something out! ^_^ Thanks, Marvyn! :)

Hello and Congratulations on your 1,000(now 1,004) post!!!

I would like to try to trade for your Maximus and UP beloved tales.

Thanks!

Maximus is kind of TANGLED up right now, but if I can't work out something with SwinginKitten for the Up BT, then I'll let you know. I am really interested in some of your harder pins and am willing to add pins if I have to!

Darn...I love Maximus but nothing to trade! Only a Finding Nemo PODM :( I hope you and Rachel and can work out a deal! :D

EDIT: Sent a PM anyway :D I can pick up pins from Paris when I go this summer :)

If nothing goes through for either of the first 2 peeps to inquire, I'll let you know.

Oh I really want a Mother Gothel designer pin... but I dont have anything to trade :(:ugh: Would you accept my first born?

Sorry... I wouldn't want you to super over trade for it. If I can't trade the set or the individual pieces, I'll end up putting the set up for sale.

Hi if you are breaking up the designer villains I would be I tested in maleficent and queen of hearts
please check out my traders xxxxx

The only pin I see that might be close to value is your Tangled PoDM. Could you please send me a picture of your scene up for grabs?

pmed you!

PM replied to!

Hmm... it depends on what you mean when you say 'not too deep'- this could be dangerous as we both collect Aladdin! :rofl: Anyways, thanks SO much for this kind offer, and if you doooo happen to see anything shoot me a PM and we can try and work something out! ^_^ Thanks, Marvyn! :)

I will PM you in the morning here in the US.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I know exactly where I left off on responses... I will get back to you all in the morning. Thanks for all the interest and I hope we can get some pins changing ownership!

If the set ends up breaking up and going up for sale I am definitely interested in Mother Gothel... But I am sure you will get some WONDERFUL traders for her! :D Good Luck!!!!
gothel2.jpg

<3 the 4 pin UP set as well...the Maximus pin too!!! OMG I want those so bad :(

Sorry I didn't see anything of around similar value that I could use as traders.

Let me know if there is anything in my traders for UP beloved tales or stitch and rafiki

I do need your Up Vue House pin, but it wouldn't go 1-1 for either of your inquired pins. Sorry!

Can you pm me your email address please? :)

I will PM you in the morning here in the US.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I know exactly where I left off on responses... I will get back to you all in the morning. Thanks for all the interest and I hope we can get some pins changing ownership!

If he gets lion king back I want Rafiki back... Lol...

Those are some amazing pins there... Hmmm...

Moe... I still have your Rafiki pin in my collection! I will never get rid of that one as it was a great night of trading when I got it from you. The Stitch/Rafiki pin I have for grabs is one I got from Joey at My D Pins over the weekend.

Hello everyone! I appreciate all the interest in trying to make some trades with me, but unfortunately I didn't know I'd be swarmed with posts/PMs inquiring about everything. I also didn't know that work was going to be mean and make me super busy this whole week going into next (I posted this thread thinking I would be replying during work) so it's been tough to reply to everyone.

I am closing this thread to stop new inquiries from coming before I even get to reply to all of you.

I will still respond to all of you who have inquired before the close of this thread, but please be patient as I still want to try to work something out with those who got to me first.

Thank you everyone here on DPF for making pin trading so addicting and time consuming, and I will still be trying to do my goal for this thread, make some trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back