• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

14 to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 to go...
Wish I could help you but of those you need, the ones I had I no longer own. Best of luck with completing your list!

I really wish you had something from my wants so that I could trade you! Would you consider buying a pin from my wants to trade me?

^^^Sooo.... about that pic of all your pins ;) Haha Can't wait to see them all together soon!!! I'm sure they are gonna looking amazing, especially with your new awesome-riffic Nightmare pin. I seriously can't believe how huge that thing looks. So happy for you. And one more post til you hit the big 1000!!! Congrats again :)

Making some awesome progress :) Can't wait til you get to 0!!! You're totally gonna beat me there though. I have such a long ways to go.

Making some awesome progress :) Can't wait til you get to 0!!! You're totally gonna beat me there though. I have such a long ways to go.

LOL I doubt I will get to zero anytime soon as got to save for Paris in January haha but down to 16 and I may treat myself to a pin or two before the year is out XD

Arghhhhhhhhh. How did you get my holiest of holy grail??? I can't believe you got Cinderella & Stitch!!!! I am so jealous!!!!!!

I know you must be enjoying it. :)

Vicki

I got it a while back from Erica (Erudolf) on the sale board. It is really an amazing pin, hope you find it soon!

Thanks Im so happy I was able to trade for it. All thanks to Tabbi :) Also updated the first post as down to 13 now :/

Woohoo!!! That's not a sad face, that should be a super happy face. I know I'm jumping the gun here, but what are you planning to collect after you finish your wants. Sticking with Stitch, or moving on to Up?

Woohoo!!! That's not a sad face, that should be a super happy face. I know I'm jumping the gun here, but what are you planning to collect after you finish your wants. Sticking with Stitch, or moving on to Up?

theres a few more I will look for after I hit zero or if I get stuck on the way but not gonna collect anything new, I can sit and wait for new stuff to come out lol. And I have all the UP pins lol

Just a little bump to say Ive stopped searching for my wants list at the moment while I start to get some traders for my trip to Paris in January. You can never start to soon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back