• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" Limited Edition November Release Anna And Elsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" Limited Edition November Release Anna And Elsa

love4dollz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone I have really had no luck with these dolls at all and I am on the verge of giving up but I thought I would try here first :) If anyone has them for sale or know someone that does can you please let me know I would absolutely adore them <3 Thanks :wavey:

I'm also looking to buy the Nov set of these dolls, but I'm only looking to buy Elsa. ^^
They are going for high prices and are hard to find for a reasonable price now days :'/

I wish you luck in your search! (;

Last edited:
Good luck with your search. I was lucky enough to purchase the sisters when they first came out. I hope you guys are able to get her without giving up an arm and a leg.

I'm also looking to buy the Nov set of these dolls, but I'm only looking to buy Elsa. ^^
They are going for high prices and are hard to find for a reasonable price now days :'/

I wish you luck in your search! (;

I am also looking for only Elsa... prices are insane though.

Hoping they bring out a designer snowqueen Elsa instead!

Best of luck to you too <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back