• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1970's Mickey Mouse and Friends <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's such a lovely set. I hope it finds a good home.
Do you happen to have any extras to sell? I'm only interested in three of the pins, Donald, Daisy and Goofy.

Edit: Thank you Laz! <3
I just need Daisy's bow now. If anyone has it please PM me. :)

Last edited:
Bumping the thread, but I will be updating later tonight with more pins from my traders <3 I have a lot to go through and see what I'm selling and what I'm not :) I am using the money from this to ease the pain of the 4 pins I dropped a lot of cash on these last few days so Jordan doesn't kill me LoL <3 <3 <3 Thanks for the Sales so Far! <3 <3 <3

<3 Laz

no tinker I purchased a lot of the packages to make a set for us and 2 other friends, but the villain hats were so hard to find that I ended up with way to many doubles and this last trip i got lucky and purchased 3 more packages and ended up with 3 sets of the villains too :shock: ...so now I am just helping out whomever wants a full set by selling them away at cost :) <3 I don't need the overflow of hats so I'm just going to recoop the money I spent on getting them :)

Thanks , what are on the CM's lanyards besides HM's & scarppers ? I thought perhaps the mystery pins or the boosters . Something I can trade & collect w/o getting scrapped . :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back