• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1st Shadow Box!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st Shadow Box!!!!

tankgirl_13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Im so pleased with how this turned out!! the photos just dont do it justic, I found the shadow box frame in TK Max and coverd the base in black velvet (a lot harder than it sounds as the base didnt come out!!!) So here it is:::

DSCN6922.jpg
DSCN6919.jpg
DSCN6918.jpg
DSCN6912.jpg

I actully really like it!! It looks soo clean and beautiful! I am sure it looks alot better in person. Picture doesnt do it justice. Congratulations on the set! I cant even trade for 1 of the Princess Designers Doll pins!! Their like GOLD!!! hahaha [=

That looks fab! I agree with DumboLover21 about it looking clean. How much did it cost you to get the frame and felt?

Thanks everyone for your lovely coments! I really am so pleased with how it turned out!!

I actully really like it!! It looks soo clean and beautiful! I am sure it looks alot better in person. Picture doesnt do it justice. Congratulations on the set! I cant even trade for 1 of the Princess Designers Doll pins!! Their like GOLD!!! hahaha [=
Thankyou, and I know just how hard they are to get, I paid a small fourtune for these off ebay, but seeing them hanging on my wall all framed up with my complete dolls nearby makes it all worth while!!

That looks fab! I agree with DumboLover21 about it looking clean. How much did it cost you to get the frame and felt?

the frame was 25 GBP and needed the wall hangings moved, I didnt use felt but real velvet fabric, but got that at a discounted price as my sister works in the fabric shop!! lol I think 1 metre cost about £5 after discount.

very impressed, i never saw those pins, so im off to look them up----are they on pinpics? would love to see a close up.

very impressed, i never saw those pins, so im off to look them up----are they on pinpics? would love to see a close up.

Yep designer princesses set Pin 85994 and pins 85993 to 86003 pictures dont them enough justis though, Be warned of very high cost invloved in collecting these pins!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back