• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 lion king podms! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 lion king podms! :)

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Well, this event was the worst pin event I've ever been to. I left DTD pin traders shop so sad. Anyways, I have 4 lion king podms. One of Simba smiling, Nala getting bathed and Simba looking at her, Simba and mufasa, and Simba looking angry.( picture will be put up as soon as I get home)
Im looking for a good scene of Nala. That's it, I'm not picky at all. Let me know if you would like to trade!
photo2-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

Last edited:
I am sorry you such an awful time!! Hopefully, someone will have one of Nala for you. My dad is getting ours so i have no idea what we will have but when he sends me pics, I will look and see if we have a Nala one. :)

Well, I got there at 3 am. When we actually lined up at the shop, all the people in the front had cut; we had never sseen them before. The cast members didn't do ANYTHING, and after the cutters got through picking the good scenes the CMs decided it would be fair to let everyone who stayed overnight have 2 minutes to look at only 20 scenes. I was just so bummed. At the little mermaid one, we got to see all the pins they had. I was just so frustrated! I could have gotten better scenes if I had gone at like 7. It just makes mme so angry. Oh, and one of the CMs was like " why are you so angry? All the pins are exactly the same" I'm like, do you know freaking anything about what you're selling!?!? Sorry for my mini rant. Just sad that I wasted today.

Aw man just saw this. That sucks Zoe. I get nervous when these events happen because I already know what happens. At least you already got some pins :) I'm trying to go to a park to buy some but the busses take forever.

awe Zoe i'm so sorry! That sucks! The simba and mufasa sounds so cool! I can't wait to see pictures! :) Oh and i doubt i have anything you want but check out my traders just for kicks :)

Last edited:
Zoe I'm so sorry you had a bad time. :( I wish I could have been there with you. If you are willing to sell one to me I would be extremely grateful. Thank you so much!

Best post of the week goes to Garret... Now that made me roll over laughing since I was kinda starting to just think the same thing... lol... A bunch of members we never here from on here all wanting PoDM's on every thread I see... lol... thanks Garret I needed that... Who are these people... Bwahahaha...

Oh thats just blows Zoe... I wish I would have met you, but Amy her husband and I were on a mission and I didn't get any chance to socialize... Let us know what you are looking for in trade for your cells and maybe we can work something out...

Who are these people?

Best post of the week goes to Garret... Now that made me roll over laughing since I was kinda starting to just think the same thing... lol... A bunch of members we never here from on here all wanting PoDM's on every thread I see... lol... thanks Garret I needed that... Who are these people... Bwahahaha...

Oh thats just blows Zoe... I wish I would have met you, but Amy her husband and I were on a mission and I didn't get any chance to socialize... Let us know what you are looking for in trade for your cells and maybe we can work something out...

Was that in reference to me? I don't collect PODM except for Alice, but my friend forgot to go this morning and she and my cousin collect these. Now I have to try and trade for them. I didn't think it was a cause for any 'side-glances'.

Oooo I adore the Mufasa/Simba one! I had someone picking one up for me and I haven't heard from them yet how it worked out, but if my scene has something with Nala I'd love to trade! :)

We got to the DTD line at DLR at 5:30a.m. We were around 50th in line. The first person that was in line got there last night at 8 p.m. Many tried to cut after we got there but they had already counted the people for the groups for wristbands and they made the ones that came up to meet their groups leave and most went into the park. They let us look at the pins for 3-4 minutes. They were not the best scences but the everyone I know that went to LGM and Westward Ho got the exact same scences as us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back