• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2014 Disney Store UK Pin Hopes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Disney Store UK Pin Hopes !!

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
After posting the WDW thread of some of next years pins, what are your hopes for Disney Store UK's pin releases next year? :)

I'm hoping for:

A beautiful Frozen pin,
Belle, Beast, Gaston,
Ariel,
Bolt,
PRINCESSES GALORE!!!

and some good traders :)

I'm hoping for these pins at least we know that the villians sidekicks pins will be carrying on in 2014

up
tangled
frozen
wreck it ralph
dreams pin
more Paris pins

ps and more disney releases going wrong!

I'm hoping for these pins at least we know that the villians sidekicks pins will be carrying on in 2014

up
tangled
frozen
wreck it ralph
dreams pin
more Paris pins

ps and more disney releases going wrong!

:lol: Let's hope they finally fix the website and nothing goes wrong ever again...........LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN :p

I really hope no wreck it ralph lol. I wish DS would get good pins for once.

oops I'm sorry I forgot this was a UK wish thread :/

Last edited:
Honestly, I have no idea what I WANT from the UK store, but I do know I'd love it if they took advantage of their Villain's Sidekicks pin set and finally made a pin of Dunkan, Wynchel, or Sour Bill from WiR. They really need some lovin' and this set is too perfect of an opportunity.

A pin of Turbo of course... but that's not going to happen any time soon. I'd settle for a King Candy pin (in a different pose), or Villain Sidekicks pin of Sour Bill. King Candy in CyBug form would be awesome, but I doubt that will be made either.

How about a pin of King Candy in his car?

I'm hoping for

- Any Princess film, but would like to see Pocahontas, Aurora, Belle, Tiana and Merida the most seeing as they didn't have any pins released from their film last year.
- A Frozen pin (or preferably a few). Something with Hans would be nice being as he hasn't had a pin yet, and he was my favourite character in it. Would love to see a pin of Anna in the green dress too.
- A really great Hercules pin. My preference would obviously be Meg but I'd be happy with anything released from it.
- WALL-E and The Incredibles - I was hoping they'd do a pin from every Pixar film last year, seeing as they brought out quite a few so was a bit disappointed that these two films didn't get one. I wouldn't mind seeing a different Toy Story pin too since I didn't like the Star Command one too much.
- More boxed sets - especially a Snow White one as nice as the American box set which I think came out last year. I think a Sleeping Beauty set could also potentially be fantastic.
- I wouldn't mind seeing weekly releases back again. I'm not sure if I would really like the cost if every pin was either something I need for myself or a great trader, but it would give a greater chance for pins that I do actually want to be released if the amount released is higher. I'm also sure that I wouldn't want to have every pin released.

I'd really like to see an Oliver and Company pin. It was the 25th anniversary back in November, but they didn't release anything to commemorate it. So fingers crossed for a belated celebration. I'd also love an Emperor's New Groove pin but that's unlikely to happen... Otherwise, just some decent traders that it's actually possible to get hold of.

First of all less boxed sets and more single pins.

Second, a Frozen pin. I saw the movie yesterday and it really was great. I do want a pin of it but all pins released are very expensive to get at the moment.

Designer Pins. I got into pins after august and really found out about it some time later. I would love to have some designer pins escpecially the couples. Only those prices ....

I hope that they wont release many more boxsets (other than a Lion King for the anniversary) and will have UK only releases.

For the releases though I am not really fussed what they release, I would like to see something a bit different than normal. I think we might end up with stuff coming off the racks from DLP though.

I hope that they wont release many more boxsets (other than a Lion King for the anniversary) and will have UK only releases.

For the releases though I am not really fussed what they release, I would like to see something a bit different than normal. I think we might end up with stuff coming off the racks from DLP though.

Getting more of the DLP rack pins would be awesome, here's hoping!

We seem to have princesses every year but I would also like to see princesses and their friends! E.g. Jasmine and rajah, Rapunzel and pascal etc

Also would love a LK release as it's the 20th anniversary...although DS UK and USA missed out on the Aladdin 20th anniversary pin(s) in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back