• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Officially Halloween at Boxlunch
677607a1ee5eb3bf5589c92fce091b8b.jpg

8d23fcfd1f93b46c4198d48502ff07ca.jpg

5c1e8def2f3bc220cab97c2697b01480.jpg

dbca6c30abbe69a9e8b9f2dbc04bfadf.jpg

84d1f982199a92347b3e11c445580bde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"May Fade Over Time"...

Ya think? :D

And once it fades over time... does that make it a flawed/damaged pin?

I suppose it is right there with Magical Musical Moments . . . look brand new, but don't play anymore. Probably the same as those scratch-and-sniff monthly ones where they did the cute Lotso and Dole Whip and HeiHei, etc. When we were very little, scratch-and-sniff books were all the thing! LOVED those! -sigh-

I suppose it is right there with Magical Musical Moments . . . look brand new, but don't play anymore. Probably the same as those scratch-and-sniff monthly ones where they did the cute Lotso and Dole Whip and HeiHei, etc. When we were very little, scratch-and-sniff books were all the thing! LOVED those! -sigh-
I have one of the Magical Musical Moments Zip a Dee Doo Dah pins and yeah, it hasn't played in YEARS. I actually took the music box off the back and made it so that the pin sits flush on my board. Are you all aghast? I know, I know. But it's a pin that I will never trade. I bought it new at the Disney Store myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back