• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Posted on IG
004b221d10833096d5afa684ce14a4b4.jpg

e3cbb92d13e8f438d270fae9b62a84d4.jpg

Pic credit: mrandmrsdisneypintrading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are initially exclusive to the attendees at their event yesterday. And since they are LE 400 and there were 200 attendees who could buy up to two, they probably will mostly go that way. But don’t fear! I am planning to post a sale thread for these. Likely this afternoon.

New Pins at Disney Parks | September 24-30, 2023​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Goofy & Max Halloween 2023 Pin: Happy Halloween! This pin features Goofy and Max and reads: Happy Halloween 2023. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Goofy & Max Halloween 2023 Disney Pin
Goofy & Max Halloween 2023 Disney Pin
  • Cool Runnings 30th Anniversary Pin: This pin celebrates Cool Runnings 30th anniversary. Swivel element. Limited edition of 2,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Cool Runnings 30th Anniversary Disney Pin
Cool Runnings 30th Anniversary Disney Pin
  • Maleficent Unlock the Evil Pin: Ninth release in the Unlock the Evil monthly pin collection for 2023 at Disney Parks! This pin features Maleficent. Sculpted metal with dangle element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.Maleficent Unlock the Evil Disney Pin
Maleficent Unlock the Evil Disney Pin
Maleficent Unlock the Evil Disney Pin

@Poohlady5 @TheMickeyMouseRules @HoHumTr8d3r @cyke23

• Pop Century Resort 20th Anniversary Pin:This pin features Goofy and Mickey Mouse to celebrate Disney’s Pop Century Resort 20th anniversary! Pin-on-pin design. Limited edition of 2,500 and the price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at WDW.
Pop Century Resort 20th Anniversary Disney Pin

• Pop Century Resort 20th Anniversary Pin:This pin features Goofy and Mickey Mouse to celebrate Disney’s Pop Century Resort 20th anniversary! Pin-on-pin design. Limited edition of 2,500 and the price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at WDW.
I have a 15th anniversary pin from my last stay at Pop Century and refuse to accept that vacation was 5 years ago.

It totally was, but I refuse to accept it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back