• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

STITCH  COSMIC CAROUSEL  Limited Edition 300

Use 10% Coupon Code "PAP24" on Pinapalooza.net

Pink a La Mode - Baby Oyster Portrait Series - releasing later today. 6 total pins (LE 300).

OMG SERIOUSLY STOOOOOOOOPPPPPP with all the Baby Oysters and Alice pins!

I do feel like everyone suddenly remembered they were characters

Same thing happened with the Muses a year or so ago.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Dinah was a big target over the last few years. But now it's Oysters. Though PALM are totally overdoing it on all Alice pins. And all pins in general. They release too much too often.

Dinah was a big target over the last few years. But now it's Oysters. Though PALM are totally overdoing it on all Alice pins. And all pins in general. They release too much too often.
I was just talking to someone about the sudden over-saturation. It's so much... And they're so big. And so expensive when it's a stinking six pin set!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

People wished they could have been around for the Disney Auctions madness... we get the closest thing to that experience... "It's too much!" Also, as expensive as $35 feels, that's about $25 back in the DA days, and quite a few of those pins went for more. It feels like a case of: be careful what you wish for. At least PALM doesn't have all the lost pins / bad shipping problems.

People wished they could have been around for the Disney Auctions madness... we get the closest thing to that experience... "It's too much!" Also, as expensive as $35 feels, that's about $25 back in the DA days, and quite a few of those pins went for more. It feels like a case of: be careful what you wish for. At least PALM doesn't have all the lost pins / bad shipping problems.
It's hitting my wallet at a particularly bad time. I'm going to have to figure out some pins to sell, but I don't know if anyone wants Marvel stuff which is what I have the most extra of! 😥

Back